Forum Gündemi:

Konu Başlığı : Oakland Athletics, teamsweater.com, Customized MLB Logo Sweater

Bu konu; 17-06-2021 tarihinde açılmış olup, 0 defa yorumlanmıştır.
Konu Sahibi : WilliamR
Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 0/5 - 0 oy
Çevrimdışı
Kidemli Üye
mesajlar
konular
REP PUANI
Forum Üyesi
07-01-2021
(Kayıt Tarihi)
(Cinsiyet)

Meslek: Avukat
17-06-2021, Saat: 09:24
This mom has a pretty awesome video to share with her child when they grow up.Oakland Athletics

Monday's game: The Tigers opened the three-game series with a lot of runs — they scored 10 runs, starting with four in the first inning and finishing with two in the ninth — and a lot of pitchers. AJ Hinch had to call on a franchise-record nine pitchers to get 27 outs in a 10-3 victory after Matthew Boyd left with one out in the third inning with left arm discomfort. Right-handed reliever Alex Lange also left with arm issues, suffering right shoulder discomfort with one out in the fifth. In all, the bullpen — including Michael Fulmer, fresh off the injured list and Kyle Funkhouser, fresh off starting Sunday — got 20 of the 27 required outs while allowed just three runs. Still, Hinch is probably hoping Casey Mize can pitch into the seventh inning for the fourth time in six starts.Kansas City Royals

- After a ripping a double in his first at-bat, Giancarlo Stanton absolutely demolished a three-run home run to dead center field. A three-run shot on another hanging breaking ball, Stanton’s ball traveled 423 feet high off the batter’s eye to put the Yankees up 5-0 in the third inning.Baltimore Orioles

In Jacob deGrom, the Mets have the best pitcher on the planet who is having the best season he's ever had. His 0.62 ERA through nine starts is the lowest ERA ever for any pitcher through nine starts.Miami Marlins

As a huge uniform/jersey/sweater geek, I can't stand when teams wear gray instead of white, black, or any other color. There's nothing more drab than gray, no matter the tone. It screams "Who cares?", which is the last message you want to send when you're hitting the field. Put a little effort into the outfit!

"He's got to wear it every time somebody mentions my home run, where he's the guy who gave it up," Kuiper said. "He really did a nice job on Twitter and I looked at all the responses, it was great. I say this sincerely, I wouldn't expect anything less from him, and I really did appreciate it."

[Resim: baltimore-orioles-novel-design-baltimore...50x250.jpg]

IT'S NOT ENOUGH to say the Giants are unbound by convention. They're willing to try just about anything.

[Resim: miami-marlins-women-s-mlb-miami-marlins-...50x250.jpg]

teamsweater.com
Customized MLB Logo Sweater

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  teamblackmasks.com, Tampa Bay Rays Face Masks, Personalized MLB Face Masks With Logo WilliamR 0 126 09-06-2021, Saat: 10:33
Son Yorum: WilliamR
  Winnipeg Jets, nhlballcap.com, Custom NHL Baseball Cap Logo WilliamR 0 145 24-04-2021, Saat: 09:14
  Best Customized NBA Socks, custombasketballsocks.com, Golden State Warriors WilliamR 0 160 10-04-2021, Saat: 11:48

Görüntüleyenler: 1 Ziyaretçi